Mr. TALWANT SINGH Principal Judge, Family Court District-East, Delhi
- As Member-Judicial of E-Committee, involved in computerization of over 14,000 Courts in India alongwith training in use of computers & CIS of about 15,000 Judicial Officers and 60,000 Court Staff.
- As member of Software Development Team, involved in development, testing and implementation of District Courts Management Information System (DC-MIS) in collaboration with NIC, Ministry of IT, Govt. of India.
- On-line functioning of Office of Official Liquidator, High Court of Delhi in 2008.
- Nodal Officer of India’s First Paperless E-Court in Delhi, operational since Feb. 2010.
- Digitization of about 15 Million pages of District Court Records.
- Nodal Officer: E-Courts Project, Delhi District Courts.