Mr. Lalit K.Chandak
Lalit K.Chandak (age 57 years, B.Sc., MBA, PGDIT-IIFT) has been engaged in promoting international businesses since 1979. He is a founder promoters of Span Technologies & Span Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
Span Group is engaged in pioneering new and bridging technology solutions to address local needs and has been instrumental in building the following businesses into India:
- Setting up of international call centers in India in 1998.
- Introduction of VoIP to Indian market for ILD operations (with Data Access Ltd.) in the carrier segment on VocalTec platform in 2003.
- Deployment of Verint’s Lawful Monitoring with each Indian Telco in 2003.
- Introduction of Aperto’s WiMax to India in 2004.
- Introduction of Slipstream’s Internet acceleration solution with largest Indian ISP:VSNL in 2005.
- Introduction of SIP telephony with MTNL, BSNL & Bharti in 2006.
- Introduction of Septier, Israel & Narus, USA as Unified Lawful Monitoring system for IP & TDM with Reliance in 2006.
- Introduction of MainNet’s Broadband over Power Lines with Reliance in 2006.
- Introduction of indigenously developed GE-PON and IPTV solution in 2008 at Convergence India 2009.
- Optical wireless broadband using free space optics
- Location of distress calls and LBS
- Energy storage solutions
- New authentication methods